Sunday, April 20, 2014

In July of 2011, I came to Second Life not quite new to SL, but with an avatar that was too immature appearing and very similar to many others I saw walking about this world. I had no idea what I wanted to do with April Sue. So I simply wandered around, trying different things. This new creation was soon abandoned when I found nothing that interested me.

Then in February of 2014 I tried again. I brought April Sue to life again. After seeing a few models on pose stands in clothing stores, I knew what I wanted to do. I would be a model. So I began to search for how to accomplish my goal ... not just of becoming a model in SL, but of becoming one of the best. Not for fame or notoriety, but for a deeper meaning. I wanted to do something that would be creative, as well as give me a rich feeling of inner satisfaction.

So I began the journey ... with this avatar put aside:



And this avatar taking the first step:



Fate brought me to Renaissance Modeling Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment