Monday, November 3, 2014

A Mermaid's Heart

This ethereal outfit comes from FINESMITH.
Called Shape of My Heart, I'm wearing the dress, shoulder pieces,
veil, and both sets of wings.


I paired Finesmith's Truth earrings and bracelet
to give my mermaid the perfect jewelry
to accompany her heart song.


Finesmith always comes up with such original and unique items!
Love this!!

* * *

FINESMITH shape of my heart dress, shoulder pieces, veil, both wings (left and right)

FINESMITH TRUTH EARRINGS and BRACELET

*ARGRACE* Saki - Black (resize)

<3 Bound Wine Ribbon - Foot Heartistic - for slink high feet

MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - B from Maxi Gossamer

-Glam Affair - Cassia America - Sea  Nymph - H

IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Dark Green

[mock] Raven Eyeliner Only {black}
Cerise Wet Lip Tattoo by Atia's

SERENADE SL Backgrounds - Aquatic 02

*PosESioN* Extreme Fairy 5 Mirror

* * *


No comments:

Post a Comment