Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Heavenly Dreams

Hello, my friends! I'm back!
With more time now, 
I'm dreaming of blogs and heavenly clothing 
and all things sugar and spice.
Yes, Santa, I've been good! (Mostly)
Please bring me more dresses like this one from Tori Stylez!


This beautiful gown is only one fabric option in 
Tori's Heavenly - Summer Breeze - Collection.
The subtly of the delicate design and colors available in Hud are stunning.
I chose the fabric shown better below:


Isn't it dreamy?
Tori's collection and other beautiful clothing 
are available at her mainstore,
located on the SL4 sim.


Included is a fantastic set of pearl jewelry. 
The necklace drapes down the back to emphasize the low cut of this gorgeous gown.


So many other heavenly gowns to be found at Tori Stylez
Thanks, Tori, for providing us with such classy and gorgeous clothing.

* * *

Tori Stylez TS-Dress-Heavenly-SummerBreeze-Collection

Hair -*Dura-Boys&Girls*41 in black

* * *






1 comment: