Thursday, September 10, 2015

I Put a Spell on You

I put a spell on you because you're mine
You better stop the things that you do
I ain't lyin', no, I ain't lyin'


I just can't stand it babe
The way you're always runnin' 'round


I just can't stand it, the way you always put me down
I put a spell on you because you're mine.

* * *

Dress:  FlowerDreams Adriana - white & black

Shoes:  N-core EDEN Black for Slink High feet

Jewelry:  Zuri Rayna - Venice Rose Ruby Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings

Hair:  Morana Hair from Vita's Boudoir

Eyes:  Oceane - Liquid eyes Hoodoo Fantasy

Makeup:  ! Face Paint Bronze Plum Eyeshadow
Izzie's - Lipstick dark red

Nails:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Victorian Velvet - 2

Poses: PNP - Luna by Maliah Aviatik Morane (maliah.naidoo)

Background: KaTink - Bayou5

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment