Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning,
And it's growing light
I look out my window,
And remember the night
A story is starting,
And this story ends.
And I feel like I need you again....


Time used to move softly
When I was at home
It went on without me
And left me alone
Now it sits at my shoulder
And claws at my pen
And I feel like I need you again....


Well I recall September,
The leaves turnin' brown
Remember October,
Left leaves on the ground.
And here's come December,
Like an elderly friend.
And I feel like I need you again....
-- Harry Chapin

* * *

Dress:
More Than Ever - Prosperity Cardigan & Jeans
(3 colors on a hud, plus appliers for jeans)
Mesh cardigan sizes:  Maitreya, Slink, Slink Hourglass, 
Belleza, and 5 fitted meshes.
- available at January Designer Showcase

Shoes:
Essenz - Antalya (Brown) Maitreya 

Jewelry:
GeWunjo : Ronni necklace and earrings 

Hair:
/Wasabi Pills/ Pepper Mesh Hair - Ash

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4

-Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( Jamaica )

Eyes:
IKON Hope Eyes - Black

Makeup:
! Face Paint Bronze Terracotta
Izzie's - Ginevra Lipstick dark red (natural+sunkissed)
.:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners - 2
Amacci - Runway Blush Tattoo - Mauve (medium)

Windlight:  Fair blue (Paulina)

Backdrop: KaTink -  Heaven Scent 1

Poses:  PosESioN

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment