Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sail On


Sail on down the line 'bout-a half-a mile or so
And-a don't really wanna know-a where you're goin'
Maybe once or twice, you see, time after time
I tried-a to, to hold on to what we got, but-a now you're goin'
And I don't mind about the things you're gonna say, Lord
I gave all my money, and my time
I know it's a shame, but I'm givin' you back your name, yeah, yeah
Yes I'll be on my way, I won't be back to stay
I guess I'll move along, I'm lookin' for a good time


Sail on down the line, ain't it funny how the time can go on-a
Friends say they told me so, but it doesn't matter
It was plain to see that a small town boy like me
Just-a wasn't your cup of tea
It was wishful thinkin'
I gave you my heart and I tried to make you happy
And you gave me nothin' in return
You know, it ain't so hard to say, "Would you please just go away, " yeah, yeah
I've thrown away the blues, I'm tired of bein' used
I want everyone to know I'm lookin' for a good time, good time


Sail on honey
Good times never felt so good
Sail on honey
Good times never felt so good
Sail on sugar
Good times never felt so good
-- Lionel Richie

* * *

Zibska Verdandi Deux dress for MGB's ReVamped April event (starts March 28th)
(comes with color change hud)

ODDITY ~Shiffer~ Leather Lace Overknee boots for MGB's ReVamped April event
(with color/texture hud and fits SLink high and Maitreya mesh bodies)
Also available at ReVamped are Shiffer boots in Denim and Glossy Leather.

Zuri Rayna ~ Shavonne Elite Choker, earrings and bracelets (elite means gem and metal changing on touch)

*ARGRACE* HARUKA

IKON Hope Eyes - Ice

[KOOQLA] Domino Lips 02
[KOOQLA] Z-eyeliner (Black) 01
Contour Blush - Red Mid from {D.A}
ATIA's Eye Shadow - Sea Smoke

Entice - Back in Black Nails - Group Gift at March Designer Showcase
(HUD for SLink, Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega)

[KOOQLA] Bisquit skin


Location:  Holly Kai Park 
Home of Caitinara Bar is a beautiful place for dancing and gathering, and it's right on the open waterways. So sail your yacht right up to the docks and then leave and slip back out into the Blake Sea.

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment