Monday, April 18, 2016

Casual Chic - Spring 2016

The second part of my latest class assignment
is to style a Casual Chic outfit using the Spring 2016 colors.
I love chunky jewelry and short skirts,
so I used those things and added a short denim jacket
and bright wedge sandals.
 

And for my lipstick I chose the rage this spring --
candy apple red.  


* * *

GizzA - Joanna Laced Dress (Red Floral)

[Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket

Ingenue:: Fiona Wedges - LIme

(O&N) Studs Purse CC (VividCool) - Green

Kalnins Sunglasses - Crystal VIP Edition

Clouds of Athena Jewelry by Chop Zuey

Meva Heart Rose Watch

*ARGRACE* YAE hair - Midnight (upper part)

*League* Sia Fair skin

IKON Hope Eyes - Ice

[KOOQLA] Domino Lips 01
[KOOQLA] Z-eyeliner (Black) 01
Contour Blush - Red Mid
ATIA's Eye Shadow - Sea Smoke

Hello Dave Slink Avatar Enhancement - Rich Pinks (F) #10

KaTink - SoftLight 18 background

Poses by *PosESioN* and IsoMotion

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment