Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Walk On By

If I see you tomorrow on some street in town
Pardon me if I don't say hello (hello) 
I be long to an other, it wouldn't look so good
To know someone I'm not supposed to know.


CHORUS
Just walk on by, wait on the corner
I love you, but we're strangers when we meet 
Just walk on by, wait on the corner
I love you, but we're strangers when we meet.


In a dimly lit corner in a place outside of town
Tonight we'll try to say goodbye again (goodbye)
But I know it's not over, I'll call tomorrow night
I can't let you go, so why pretend.
-- Leroy Van Dyke

* * *

Dress and Shoes available now at 
Designer Showcase (runs through May 25th)

[hh] Belize Dress in three versions w/ texture hud by Hilly Haalan
(comes also for Maitreya, Slink Physique and Fitmesh)

Snowpaws - Kora Platform Sandals

Harlow Creed Cameo Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings from Chop Zuey

Hair:  *Dura-girl* 54

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment