Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sinner's Prayer

Sinner's Prayer

Hear my sinner's prayer
I am what I am
And I don't wanna break the heart of any other man
But you, but you
Oh, hear my sinner's prayer
It's the only one I know
It sure as hell don't rhyme
But it's as good as, good as, good as, good as gold

-- Lady Gaga


Pose:

Location:

Windlight:  Nacon's Morning


Pants:
:KR: Bobby Jo Overalls - Dark - from Kastle Rock Couture
Includes:  5 standard sizes, Belleza Isis, Belleza Freya, Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Physique, Slink Hourglass, & Bib texture HUD

Top:
Blueberry - Shyla - Knotted Tops 
Includes:  5 standard sizes, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Slink Physique, and Venus, & Button texture HUD

Shoes:
GizzA - Olivia Cardigan Set [Pink] Sneakers
Includes:  versions for Belleza, Maitreya and SLink high feet

Hair:
eXxEssS : PECHE A

Body:
Maitreya Mesh body - Lara
Head:
CATWA HEAD Annie

Hands:

Skin:
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* for body and head and hands

Eyes:
IKON Hope Eyes - Ice

Nails:
[Encore] Omega Nail Appliers - Shades of Purple

Rings:
Absolut Vendetta - Hydra Bento Rings with texture HUD

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment