Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hold Onto Your Hair!!

My inspiration for this outfit is my love for Argrace hair and the fear that at a critical moment when meeting someone new, the wind will undo the hair style I've spent hours on achieving. So, hold onto your hair as I present my styling!


Black leather pants paired with this Italian style jacket by Glam make for a classy combination.


Argrace has some of the best pose hair in Second Life.




Jewelry and shoes add to the styling for a first date or an important business meeting.


Hair -
*ARGRACE*  Akane - Plum Black

Pants -
=DeLa*= Leather pants "Linda" Black

Top -
*GLAM* INNUENDO Italian Style T-shirt
*GLAM* INNUENDO Italian Style Blazer

Jewelry -
Eclectica Vintage Dress Ring
PP - Yola Necklace
[mfj] Adrienne Round-Cut Stud Earrings

Shoes -
SD *Adele* Peep Toe Shoes Black for sLink Mid feet

Makeup -
!Face Paint Bronze Copper
{MUA} - Counturing - Light - Full



No comments:

Post a Comment