Saturday, August 23, 2014

Practically Free Outfit

Most of us are always looking for a bargain. I found one at Zibska with this beautiful black and white dress and set of jewelry that go together so well.


Add a sassy short hair and sexy heels from sLink, and you're all dolled up for any kind of social event. I like to wear this when I go on initial interviews because it shows my own person style so perfectly.


Here's the scoop to where to find my practically free outfit:

Hair - 
.:cheveux:.F056 Hair Blacks01

Jewelry - 
Zibska (Group Gift) Kei Necklace, Earrings & Cuff

Dress - 
Zibska (Group Gift)  Martine - B&W

~Cannibelle~ Plain Nylon Tights - Black Opaque

Shoes - 
[LG]JKC SP Disturbia Shoes for sLink Mid feet

Makeup - 
Izzie's - Glitter Eye Make-Up silver sparkly
Izzie's - Lipstick raspberry




No comments:

Post a Comment