Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Splash of Flash and Color

My imagination goes wild 
when I find a dress I absolutely love, 
and I find myself wearing it 
over and over and over again.

Designer Bodza Blackadder's *LI* Colour Circles in Daffodil
is just such a dress. 
I've worn this dress many times,
and still the magic is there.
*LI* (Living Imagination) is now called
Whimsical Imaginarium. 
Take a visit to see Bodza's fantastic creations!


A great complementing set of jewelry
for this colorful and elegant dress
is from jewelry designer Zuri Rayna:
Antique Olive/Perdot Pearl Choker, Bracelet, and Earrings.
Don't they make quite a splash?
Find these gems at Zuri's main store.


* * * 

 Dress:  *LI* Colour Circles Daffodil, now Whimsical Imaginarium, designer Bodza Blackadder (bodza mubble)

Jewelry:  Zuri Rayna~Antique Olive/Perdot Pearl Choker, Bracelet, and earrings

Hair:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*49(Black)

Shoes:  *Feshe* Gold Strap Shoes Lemon

Make-up:  
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER (Amethyst)
Izzie's - Fuyu Lipstick blaze

Nails:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Victorian Velvet - in pink

[LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me

IKON Destiny Eyes - Cerulean

Slink Female(AvEnhance) High Feet & Elegant Hands

Photos taken at Zuri Jewelry main store on Jewels Isle.

* * *




No comments:

Post a Comment