Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lady in Red

Have I mentioned how much 
I love shopping at Jewels Isle?
I just discovered this fabulous dress shop --
Merivale Designs.
And of course, the Marteen red dress caught my eye.
Oh, I'm so weak!
The fabric details are intricate and very haute couture,
and tiny roses decorate the neckpiece and top of the bodice.


And oh my! How versatile is
Zuri Rayna's Mist Elite collection
with the color change menu
for metals and gems!
Shown here, my choices of colors
can be changed with a right click.
How convenient and wonderful is that? 


* * *

Dress:  Merivale Marteen Dress red

Jewelry:  Zuri Rayna - Mist Elite Full collection - All Changing
-Diadem, Earrings, & Bracelet 

Shoes:  ! !SSD ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto ~ LBP

Hair:  Vanity Hair:The Meadow-Nova
Vanity Hair Base Nova Black

Nails:  A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Victorian Velvet - #2

Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Cerulean
[LeLutka]-2011 lashes/curl/touch me

Make-up:  ! Face Paint Bronze Pink Eyeshadow
Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
{MUA} - Counturing - Light - Full

Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

*Birth* Charity Skin

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment