Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Foggy Day

 Recently I was out and about on a foggy day
 and found a lovely place -
The Grove Country Club Estates.
What better place to show off 
the vibrant color of my dress?
Eliza Cabassoun's Imagination Rouge Gown from her
Roots & Wings collection suited my mood 
as I strove to push away the foggy day. 


Stopping at an old fountain,
I tossed in a coin and crossed my fingers
hoping for my wish to come true.
Alas, the fog remained.


I suddenly remembered an old wives' tale:
For every fog in August,
there will be a snow during the coming winter.
As I laughed at such superstition,
the tickling of the golden strands of my choker
reminded me that all it takes to lift a fog
is a dress by Eliza Cabassoun and
jewelry by Zuri Rayna!


* * *

Dress:  Roots & Wings - Imagination Rouge Gown - Designer, Eliza Cabassoun

Jewelry:  Zuri's Jewelry by Zuri Rayna~Shavonne  Elite Choker, Earrings, & Bracelet

Shoes:  *PROMAGIC* DopeUp -Black for Slink high feet

Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Chika4" (Type A)(Onyx)

Make-up:  ! Face Paint Bronze Plum Eyeshadow
Izzie's - Lipstick red

Eyes:  IKON Ascension Eyes - Sahara

Nails:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- High Gloss Reds - 30

Poses:  Frozen - Model Poses XVI

LUMIPro Wearable V3.4

Windlight: Alchemy Immortalis - Dark Misty Night


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment