Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A New Beginning

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.


I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do
I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.


I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me


I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do
-- assorted lyrics, Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden

* * *

Outfit --
Top:  GizzA - Cardigan with T-shirt / Female [Natural]
Shorts:  GizzA - Annie Pleated Short [Black - Blue]

Boots:  :KR: Goddess Thigh Boots - All Colors Hud

Jewelry:  Meva Safari Necklace
:: No Cabide :: Mesh Ring -  Right

Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * WINDBLOWN 8 *

Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Cerulean

Make-Up:  Izzie's - Autumn Eyeshadow brown
Izzie's - Cat Eyeliner
Sienna Lip Tattoo by ATIA's

Nails:  ghee Essential Nails HUD [SLINK] Boudoir Collection: Applying ghee Noir Matte 


* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment