Thursday, November 5, 2015

Coming Home

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home


Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes


I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming
-- from Coming Home by Diddy – Dirty Money

* * *

Outfit:  {AnaMarkova}Amber Set in Onyx for Designer Showcase

Pose and Props:  {NANTRA} Seattle-Bound for Designer Showcase
{NANTRA} Main Store

Shoes:  *PROMAGIC* DopeUp -Black - for SLink high feet

Jewelry:  Zuri Rayna- Asha Mesh Earrings Embossed Sterling

Hair:  *ARGRACE* MAKOTO / Women - Classy Brown

Nails:  ghee Essential Nails HUD [SLINK] Scarlet Woman: Applying ghee Red Matte 2

Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Parchment

Make-Up:  !Face Paint Couture Eye Gray
!Face Paint Smoked Beauty 5

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment