Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Wanderer

Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are well, you know that I'm around
I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name


Oh well, there's Flo on my left and there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl that I'll be with tonight
And when she asks me, which one I love the best?
I tear open my shirt I got Rosie on my chest


'Cause I'm the wanderer
Yeah, the wanderer
I roam around, around, around

(Yes, I knew the wanderer at every skating rink I ever went to when I was young.)

* * *

Outfit:  Fi's Creations - KEEP ME WARM Sweater (comes with six color on each hud)
Fi's Creations - MORGAN Denim Pants dark blue (has three color versions)

Skates:  N-core SKATES "White" (Ice&Roller)
Available now at KUSTOM9.

Jewelry:  Zuri Rayna- Grey Leather Bracelet-Green Boulder Opal
Zuri's Eternal Love, Ladies Engagement Ring - Marquis/Diamond

Hair:  [LeLutka]-BILLIE hair - WalnutWhip (headband changes colors on touch)

Eyes:  IKON Hope Eyes - Clarity

Make-Up:  ! Face Paint Audrey ll 1 lips
!Silken Moon Signature Blush Glamorous
Blacklace Beauty Delicate Eyeshadow Water

Location:  [BT] Rink - Roller Skating Rink - SKATE TOWN

* * *


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment