Friday, December 11, 2015

Toyah in the City

The City's Love

For one brief golden moment rare like wine, 
The gracious city swept across the line; 


Oblivious of the color of my skin, 
Forgetting that I was an alien guest,  


She bent to me, my hostile heart to win, 
Caught me in passion to her pillowy breast; 


The great, proud city, seized with a strange love, 
Bowed down for one flame hour my pride to prove.  
-- Poem by Claude McKay

* * *


Dress:  {AnaMarkova} Toyah Rouge 
(available now at Designer Showcase)

Shoes:  {AnaMarkova}Toyah Chain Heels Rouge for SLink high feet
(available now at Designer Showcase)

Purse:  [hh] Almila Handbag Carbon by Hilly Haalan Fashions


Hair:  *Dura-Girl*30 (Black)

Eyes:  IKON Hope Eyes - Storm

Make-Up:  Izzie's - Fuyu Lipstick blaze
.:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::. KITTEN Eyeliner (Black)
.:Glamorize:. Radiant Light - Silver
Amacci - Runway Blush Tattoo - Red  (medium)



Windlight:  Fairy blue (Paulina)

Background Texture:   <JT>FABULOUS STUDIO BACKGROUND - <JT> 8  (Jessie's Textures)


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment