Friday, September 26, 2014

Daytona Dreams Fashion Show for Velvetrythms

Instead of modeling a gorgeous outfit for Southern Style modeling agency this go 'round, as I've done in the past, I'll be hosting a show. Something new for me! 
But joy! joy! 
I still get to wear one of the beautiful creations from the show's line of clothing: Velvetrythms. Franchise store owner Chick Willowind has gathered a collection of amazing designs for Southern Style models to present for viewing.
As a teaser, here are pics of my own hosting outfit. Enjoy!


Love the way this dress flows when I move!


Not just sexy, but elegant, this dress is so much fun to wear. It moves as if alive!


The model/actress comes out in me when I wear this dress, and I have to strut and pose.


I just had to show you the back of this lacy flowing dress.

* * *

Styling Card:

Dress:
Velvetrythms Black Looninda dress.

Jewelry:
EarthStones Gothique Earrings - Silver/Onyx

Hair:
.:EMO-tions:. *LOVE*

Shoes:
!!SSD ~ Mata Hari jeweled Stiletto ~LBP for sLink high feet

Makeup:
CB ~ Senora make-up red

* * *

Come see the show tomorrow (September 27, 2014 at 1 pm SLT) at the beautiful Star Dust.

For more of Velvetrythms beautiful clothing, check out Chick Willowind's store:

* * *




No comments:

Post a Comment