Sunday, September 21, 2014

Some of My Favorite Things

Surprise! I don't always match things exactly.
Like most of us, I'm still learning. But I know what I like and what I don't like. Some of my favorite things are presented here. The styling card will share the whats and where-to-gets. So, here goes ...


This dress feels so "right" on me. I think the shininess makes me believe I am wearing a second skin, and it's slightly rubberized ... like a deep sea diver on land.


BAX boots are the absolute best in my opinion! Before the days of sLink feet, these boots were always my go-to for whenever I wanted perfectly fitted and beautifully styled footwear. There are days even now that we have those wonderful sLink feet when I just want a system foot and want it to look exactly right! BAX does it in spades!


This is about my favorite things, including my dream man ... seen here as I stare off into the mystical future. Are you out there, lover? I can always hope. (See ya at the Junkyard Blues ... hint hint!)

Signing off now with a hope and a dream ... and some of my favorite things.

* * * 

Dress:
Baiastice_Riana dress, designer Sissy Pessoa.

Leggings:
*League* Merino Leggings - Long - Black, designer Nena Janus.

Boots:
BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather, designer Bax Coen.

Hair:
.:cheveux:.F047 Blacks 1, designer Yøωl (mariru.catnap).

Eyes:
IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gold (S), designer Ikon Innovia.

Jewelry:
EarthStones Gothique Earrings - Silver/Onyx, designer Abraxxa Anatine.
Blushed - Native Turquoise Ring and Bracelet Set for sLink hands, 

Makeup:
{MUA} - Contouring - Light - Cheeks.
.:Glamorize:. Back to Basics - Black
Izzie's - Geanna Lipgloss pink

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment