Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall for Fall

I think one of the things I love about Sabra Style is the designer Kylie Sabra's ability to use texture in her creations. 
  
This deceptively simple slacks and sweater outfit has so much detail and texture that you can almost feel the fabric right through your viewer screen. 


The Moira sweater and slacks in tawny by Sabra Style are just the things to wear as we fall into fall.


I love the detail on the hip pockets and the open back of the sweater.


I've paired some lovely jewelry from Maxi Gossamer with this autumn outfit. I love the way the necklace and earrings and huge ring carry through on my favorite color palette of browns, golds, oranges ... fall through and through.


Who wouldn't enjoy wandering through a forest path or garden overtaken by the season wearing this lovely set? I know I don't want to take it off!

* * *

Top:
Moira Sweater Tawny - Sabra Style - Kylie Sabra.

Pants:
Moira Slacks Tawny - Sabra Style - Kylie Sabra

Nails:
[LB SunflowerCelticGold] - LB2 - for slink hands - by La Boheme.

Makeup:
Izzie's - Fuyu Lipstick rust
Izzie's - Autumn eyeshadow brown
-Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
{MUA} - Contouring - Light - Cheeks

Jewelry:
MG - Earrings - Karina Court
MG - Necklace - Karina Court - Long
MG - Ring - Karina Court - Large - L

Hair:
[LeLutka]-ADDISON hair - FireTop, designer Thora Charron.

* * *


Don't I look pleased?!!

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment