Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Way to a Woman's Heart: Pure Poison

.::Pure Poison::. designer Shaleene Kenin wows me with her unique and beautiful creations. This dress is just one of them.


What can i say about the dress? Just wow! Black Liquid Gown lives up to its name and fits like a black sheeting of water flowing down the body. I feel like a beautifully gowned seal just waiting for a pat on the head!


You all know I love Avant Garde, and this dress and its accessories give a teeny little hint of that styling while staying true to Haute Couture.

The neckpiece and earrings also hail from .::Pure Poison::. and match so perfectly that I wonder if the designer created them with the dress in mind.


I paired some .::Pure Poison::. shoes, as well, to complete my tribute to designer Shaleene Kenin. Jasmine Sandals give their own special look to this sensual outfit.

I'm sure I will find many more lovely and edgy things at Pure Poison that I can blog about and enjoy wearing. For now, you really should go take a look around the store. So many great buys!

* * *

Dress:
PP - Black Liquid Gown 

Shoes:
Pure Poison - Jasmine Sandals for Med Slink feet - Black & Silver

Jewelry:
PP - Brandy Jewelry Set - Black & Silver
MG - Bangles - La Certique

Hair:
.:cheveux:. F012 - HairGray03 

Makeup:
.::BEAUTIFUL DELUXE::. AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER (Full Moon)
KOSH- GALA EYESHADOW -SILVER-
Izzie's - Lipstick cherry

Nails:
Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- High Gloss Reds - #26

* * *


No comments:

Post a Comment