Thursday, October 9, 2014

All I Have to Do Is Dream

I call this my dream dress.  V0na Allen of G-DUBS Closet 
has hit my soft spot with this dreamy evening gown and soft fur shawl.


This beautiful gown has splits up to the thighs, 
and a jeweled adornment at the waist.
When I wear it, I'm truly in my dream world!


Even the back begs to be shown off.  
Love love love the way it hugs my hips and flares slightly at the bottom, 
leaving just the right amount of shoes showing.


* * *

Dress:
Perrish Gown with accessories including --
White Mesh Fur Shawl
Nona Jeweled Dress accessory
Nona Jeweled Earrings

Shoes:
Slink Siren Stilettos White

Hair:
Vanity Hair: The Meadow-Black

Makeup:
Izzie's -Lipstick cherry
.:Glamorize:. Radiant Light - Silver
{MUA} - Contouring - Light - Full

Nails:
Hello Dave- Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Reds #26

Eyes:
IKON DFestiny Eyes - Parchment 

* * *

For your own dreaming --


* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment