Friday, October 3, 2014

Robbing the Closet

What can I say about G-DUBS Closet, my new modeling employer .. except that I think it's a good fit? Just like this outfit. The jeans and jacket are both adorable and embellished with special details.


I love the back of the jacket and the design there. Isn't that lovely! And the collar and cuffs. Such cute trimmings to the leather.


What I did not choose to wear, but which shows on the vendor board, is the matching shoulder bag. G-DUBS outfits have such nice accessories!


Thanks, V0na and Greg!

* * *
Pants and jacket:
**G-DUBS Aline Fur Pant Set

Jewelry:
[Mistwood] Simplicity - Earrings, Necklace, Ring

Shoes:
EMPORIUM - Cross Platform heels for Slink high feet

Hair:
.:cheveux:. F056 Hair in Black 04

Eyes:
Kyxe - Eyes - Cayenne Small

Makeup:
Izzie's - Glitter Eye Make-Up lavender water
Blacklace Beauty Kismet Lips Pastel Lavender
{MUA} - Contouring - Light - Cheeks

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment