Sunday, October 5, 2014

Graveyard Woes

Oh no!
Trapped in the Crypt!
It was a dark night and stormy night ... well, it was dark.  My adventuresome spirit led me to explore a cemetery in that oh so haunted state of Louisiana.
But first I dressed the part, donning the outfit I'd put together for Halloween.


Imagine my surprise when I barely touched the door to a crypt, and the stones creaked and moaned and slowly opened to reveal the insides.  My eyes bugged out as I strained to see into the darkness within ... until the moon emerged from behind a tree to illuminate the casket.  Only a decorative iron gate kept me out, but it, too, swung open at a touch.  Voila!  I was in!


Oh, was I in!
Try as I might, the gate would not open again.  I was trapped ... in a crypt ... at night ... with a casket!


After a few panicked moments, I calmed myself down and settled into meditation ... or tried to.  Every little creak and whisper of breeze sent me glancing over my shoulder to make sure that casket was not opening.
Yes, I finally was released from my tomb by a kindly caretaker who arrived at dawn.
And yes!  I learned my lesson!
Never go alone into a graveyard at night or you might be like I was:
suffering from those graveyard woes!

* * *

Outfit:
BLUE COUTURE VAMPIRE COUNTESS SET

Shoes:
BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent

Hair:
*ARGRACE* HARUKA - Black

Eyes:
Kyxe - Eyes - Cayenne Small

Makeup:
*LpD* - *Surreal* MakeUp Complete
*LpD* - *Surreal* Lashes

Poses & Lights:
Fotoscope 

* * *


No comments:

Post a Comment