Monday, October 27, 2014

A FINESMITH Halloween!

Yes, I get sooo excited over some things!
The FINESMITH HALLOWEEN PRY has started!

Collect all the Pumpkins and build your own beautiful Halloween outfits. 
Those pumpkins look like this:


You can build this costume with only pry #1, #2, and #3.


I added the eyelashes from pry #8 
and the FINESMITH Love Black nail color for slink hands.


I think I would scare any other creature out on Halloween night. 
What do you think?

* * *

FINESMITH Halloween BAT outfit LASHES from pry #8

FINESMITH - SLINK NAILS HUD- LOVE BLACK

FINESMITH - Halloween pry #1 (F I N E S M I T H - DISAPPEAR- BODYSUIT)

FINESMITH  - Halloween pry #2 (FINESMITH Cinderella high heels slink white)

FINESMITH - Halloween pry #3 (F I N E S M I T H GHOST STORIES- Disappear -back, bottom and head)

Amacci Hair Emmie ~ Dark Brown

IKON Hope Eyes - Ice (S)

{MUA} - MakeUp Set - Space - Full Set

Poses:
*PosESioN*

Photo taken with Meshudio v2

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment