Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Kaleidoscope Day!

I can't wait to tell you about this wonderful Sabra Style dress just in time for early fall. The photos were taken on the very beautiful residential sim called The Breakers.

Isn't this dress adorable? And the hat! I love hats! This one sports a kaleidoscope of butterflies (yes, that's what a group of butterflies is called).


Here you can see those cute butterflies better. Oh, yes, I was also playing around with the windlight settings. No telling what I'll do next!


Don't you love the way the dress is styled? Kylie Sabra did a great job with the ruffled hem of the skirt. I love how it dips low in back, and yet in front, those legs you were born with are out there in all their glory.


See what I mean about the skirt? Just love that. Oh, and doesn't The Breakers sim look absolutely glorious in its autumn dressing. And see that beautiful way the water reflects the colors of the trees. I do love this sim.


Can you read the joy on my face as I wander about and show off Sabra Style's outfit?


Happy Kaleidoscope Day!

* * *

Dress and Hat:
Moriah Green - Sabra Style - Kylie Sabra

Jewelry:
Lazuri Butterfly Meadow Necklace
Lazuri Butterfly Meadow Bracelet 

Shoes:
::Poised:: Sparks Heels - wood - Autumn - for slink mid feet

Hair:
.:EMO-tions:. *ARADIA*/chocolate

Nails:
Hello Dave - Slink AVEnhance - High Gloss Peachy Brown - # 19

Poses & Lights:
Fotoscope

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment